Special Event FAQ
What is included in an Axe Throwing Event?
Our events last approximately 1.25 hours. You receive 75 minutes of throwing time, and the other 15 minutes are spent signing waivers & taking a team photo in our photo area filled with fun props!
Each range has a dedicated, trained Axe Pro. The Axe Pro will teach everyone how to safely throw an axe and lead the group through a series of games. Each range has two targets and can hold up to 12 people, so two people can be throwing at once.
All events are semi-private, unless you buyout the whole venue. What does this mean?
We have a total of 10 ranges on site. If you book a special event with us, the ranges that you did not reserve may be booked by other groups. The ranges that you did reserve will only be used by members of your group.
What are the perks for booking a Special Event?
1. If you are booking multiple ranges, we will guarantee that the ranges that you reserve will be next to one another.
2. Only Special Events reservations are allowed to bring in food (with the exception of store-bought cupcakes). We will guarantee that the ranges assigned for your group will have additional table space for food.
3. We can help you plan events that last longer than 1.5 hours.
4. We have special bar packages available for groups that book a Special Event.
5. Special Events can be arranged during our regular hours of operation, or outside of our normal hours of operation.
What is the cancellation policy?
We require a 5-day notice to make changes or to issue a refund.
How do I reserve a Special Event?
Please contact our Special Events Department at or at (800) 850-6756 to check our availability. We do not hold ranges without payment, so when you are ready to book, we’ll provide you with a secure electronic invoice and instructions on how to complete your payment online.